Friday, January 6, 2017

Things to note for recording

I didn't get any useful takes, but got a lot of useful take-aways. 

One week is too soon to record after not playing for 10 days.

One week is too soon to record after not working out for 10 days.

I didn't get a nervous feeling in my stomach, but in my arms. They are like wet noodles now. I am wiped! I was able to use my force-my-arms-to-relax skill for about 2 seconds. Clearly need to practice that more.

I would probably do better in an 8-12 or 1-5 slot.

Cold weather is not the best for playing either for the harp or me. The harp went out of tune while I was tuning it. It also developed buzzes after being back in a warmer temp.

Really need to have protein as part of my snack.

Try not to knock off the wall and break the glass on the picture of a harp with your harp. The decision between picking up the glass and slicing my fingers and leaving the glass on the ground and slicing my feet was not appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment