Sunday, June 5, 2016

Goals:
Eat all the strawberries. Done.
Oh right, harp stuff.
Scale mechanics week 1 (thru Thurs)
I smacked my left elbow pretty dang hard at work, so I'm just doing scales today. And it's really hot.
Read more of Sound in Motion as that doesn't require too much motion.
Plan re-recording based on previous times recorded* to learn pieces.
Look for Bear McCreary sheet music.

Achieved:

Scale mechanics with varying rhythms. Right thumb is fine today. Lt hand, not so much, but not surprising.
The previous times I recorded were not helpful because I didn't actually put dates on them. I may try "30 days to done" (ack! which seems to be gone), OH! or the brand new "Music Repertoire Builder Challenge"!!! Or look through the Kaleidoscope practice at the sample charts.
Maybe read Sound in Motion later tonight.
Printed out sample sheet. Looks like just BSG book exists. Ordered from Amazon in a heat-induced delirium, canceled order the next day, ordered through ILL. If it works for the harp, then I will order it.

* or noted, both bad puns, but accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment