Sunday, July 19, 2009

Short attention span day, sheesh!

Good job on the 4ths and the harmonics, although the one on the last page still needs work. You know which one.

The legs on my new harp bench unscrew themselves.

Also, it is a little to high for me to sit comfortably (it cuts into my hamstrings) and I think it's maybe causing the pain in my foot. I tried my old bench, but it now feels too low because I feel like I have to hold my arms up too high. It's an old bench, so it was probably made when all the ladies wore high heels, so I'm going to try practicing with heels (Ugh! (even though I
love my shoes, again I say UGH!)), which means I need to relearn all my pedals. Ahyup.

Oh, and sorry to Ms. Spider, you can uncurl from your scared cringy ball now as I'm done being frustrated at having to tune every. single. day. Thanks, weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment